Join A Winning Team!
Hiring Quality Superintendents
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising sub-contractors and staff.
• Represent the company professionally with clients, owners or landlord contacts
• Ability to proficiently read blueprints and specifications
• Successfully manage ground up and/or retail tenant improvement projects
• Proactively solving problems with a hands-on approach
• Maintain job site daily and weekly reports
• Understanding of electronics including digital cameras, e-mail, etc.
• Understanding and enforcing company safety rules and procedures
• Communicating with management staff, and executing tasks in the field
• Promoting completion of projects On Time and Within Budget
• Understanding/Enforcement of subcontractor responsibilities and confirming layouts (i.e. framing, drywall, plumbing, etc.)
• Demonstrate leadership capabilities and excellent communication skills
• Must be enthusiastic and professional
• Proven track record of running successful projects
Submit Your Resume : Please email your resume as an attachment to [email protected] or fax your resume to 952-226-3091